Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Brother, Can You Spare a Blog?

See, I knew I was going to be one of those deadbeat bloggers. I started this blog because I was pissed off that the film I directed got a crappy review from one of the trades. Does the fact that I'm not blogging much mean that I'm over it? No. It just means that I started a writing job on a show that I am not going to mention, and at the end of the day, I don't have any more words. I have a lot of thoughts, most of them random and non-sensical, but I'm too tired to write them down. That's probably a good thing.

Did I mention that I'm not a big fan of the "holidays"? They annoy me. I like giving gifts, but I hate shopping for them. Thank god for amazon.com. Of course, I love going to the Apple Store, I'm still a proud iHo, and I'll take any excuse to make that trip. Let's just say there were a lot of arm bands and other iPod accessories given away this Christmas.

Oh, can I just say that the video iPod is crazy cool? I downloaded the entire season of "Commander in Chief" and it's just horrible. But I can't wait for the new episodes because I am compulsive that way. I will watch the dumbest shows just so I can see how they end. I wonder if it's any better when the screen is bigger than a postage stamp? Probably not.

"The Office" holds up on the small small screen. I've also converted some movies and I'm carrying them around with me. Makes me happy.

I also like my new cell phone. I'll write more about that later. I'd hate to let all the cats out of the bag at once...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home