Saturday, October 22, 2005

We all start somewhere

I'll bet there are a million reasons why someone starts a blog.

Because I know you're burning with curiosity, here's mine: I just read a review of my most recent project, and it made me want to stick sharp needles in my eyes. I sometimes get frustrated that critics have an outlet and the criticized sometimes do not. But now anyone can blog, so I will. Besides, who's ever heard of a little rag called "Variety"? Kill me. Kill me now.

I promise that this won't be a full-time gripefest. In fact, if it's like my garden, my screenplay(s), my navajo white walls, it will be soon neglected. After all, does the world really need another blog?

1 Comments:

At 11:31 AM, Blogger Andrea said...

There's four of us now.

Get used to being famous.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home